Thursday, February 17, 2011

My time in Detroit part 1

The other day me and my buddy went to Detroit to visit some Salvation Armys. He looked at books and I looked through old records, I got two sweet records for $.50. 
After that we headed down Mack Ave. and we started playing a game called "Count all the," no don't get ahead of me you racist fuck, "churches." It was crazy that within four miles we counted around 20-25 churches, I never knew Detroit had so many.
We hit up highway 75 and I saw this amazing graffiti on the side of the building, My camera was at home =[. We decided to go back down to Detroit a second time to take pictures. I went back today and took some pics of it, here they are =].

More to come tomorrow on my silly day in Detroit. Much more silly stories to come.

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love the D baby. I see that stupid building all the time. I am a big fan of some of the artists work and the gothic architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved that photo... It's really beautiful. If you have more photos of street art, please post them! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love heading to our downtown area. Its real run down but the art (graffiti) is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats some sick graffiti, lions rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm. I don't make it out to Detroit that often, but I may have to check some of this out! :D

    ReplyDelete