Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back in December I picked up a Canon 60D, This would be my very first, good, camera. It was the perfect timing to, the first day I got it snow was falling down outside and was a perfect time for it.


This was the right decision, ever since I got this baby I've been documenty everywhere I go and try to find the perfect photo. I am always looking for one when I am out on the road, I always try to catch rides to places so I can just looks out the window and try to find a location I would later go to. My eyes are still open looking everday for my years perfect shot, who knows maybe I'll get a few.

6 comments:

  1. Cool photos, I've still got my 450D, it's basic but gets the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect shot is always elusive, but keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots really. My g/f has a 500D, but I never get any good shots with that. Guess I'm just not as talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Beautiful photos! Following! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me, you have a few here already! Good work!

    ReplyDelete